- 2 Cans of sliced new potatoes (drained) or two 2 to 4 cups of sliced, par-boiled potatos. *
- 1/2 Stick of margarine or butter. *
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, diced. *
- Less than 1/4 cup of diced sweet onion. *
- 2 fresh eggs.
- 1/2 cup of milk.
- 6 to 8 ounces of sliced or grated Colby Cheese. *
- A sprinkle of Madras Curry Powder. *
- A sprinkle of Paprika. *
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare / drain the potatoes.
- Dice the onion and the bacon.
- Melt the marjerine / butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and bacon for about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, curry powder, salt and pepper to the saute pan. Stir and saute 10 minutes.
- Mix egg with milk.
- Place potato mixture into greased pie pan.
- Layer cheese on top of the potato mixture.
- Poor egg and milk mixture over potatos.
- Top with paprika.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool at least five minutes.
- Slice and serve like a pie.
Your comments, suggestions and questions are welcome. So Email me and let me know how you like it!